Tuesday 4 April 2017

Promotional Video: Location


The location of all of my shoots is at the KSD studio on Heath End Road, Nuneaton. The dance school recently moved into the building after renovating it from a derelict shell of a church. Before moving into their own building they were based at the Nuneaton Academy Sports centre. 








The new KSD studio on Heath End Road.














The studio is local to me so is only a 3-4 minute drive away and only a 15 minute walk away. However it was always easier to drive to the studio as it was more efficient because I had to transport all the equipment I needed during shoots that would have been too much if I was to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Evaluation

I started this unit by researching music video theories (Andrew Goodwin and Carol Vernallis) and analysing 4 music videos of my choice. Th...