Wednesday 5 April 2017

Promotional Video: Health and Safety


Health and Safety:

As I was working in a setting with quite a lot of people around at one time I had to make sure I followed the health and safety procedures to ensure nobody was injured and that none of the equipment was damaged. I did this by making sure everyone in the dance studio was aware that I was filming and why I was filming. Since a lot of the students at the dance school are under the age of 18 their parents had to give me permission to film their child for the use of the video and because I did this I knew who was and who wasn't allowed to be frame when filming; luckily no parent said they didn't want their child to be filmed. As I used camera and tripods every shoot and two camera set up for one shoot having the students know I was filming made them aware that there would be camera equipment in certain area of the studio and to be careful when near the equipment to prevent injury to them and damage to the equipment.

Permission/release forms:

Due to legal reasons I had to ensure that anybody that was being filmed for the promotional video had signed a release form which gave a proof of permission for being filmed and the footage to be published. As the majority of the students at the dance school were under the age of 18 their parents had to give me signed permission. Below are the signed and returned forms.



































Although this isn't all of the forms, because I have a close relationship with many of the parents and dancers, that are 18+, I did have permission off all dancers to be a part of the final product of the promotional video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Evaluation

I started this unit by researching music video theories (Andrew Goodwin and Carol Vernallis) and analysing 4 music videos of my choice. Th...