Monday 3 April 2017

Promotional Video: Contacting Client

I first met with my client in person at the studio before classes and asked her in person whether she would be okay with me making a promotional video for the dance school and filming the classes. I felt it was the right time for the project with her as she had recently opened the studio in her own building after hiring facilities for so long. She agreed to me creating the video so I contacted her through Facebook messenger because is a quick and easy way to contact people, especially as I know my client personally I knew she was more likely to respond on Facebook faster than by text or phone call.


After her replying I spoke to her after class just to briefly discuss ideas and what sort of things she wanted to involve.

From this we decided to get footage from each class she provides ranging from age 3+ and I offered to do interviews with some dancers and their parents to give a personal touch and what those who are involved with the school feel about what Kelly does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Evaluation

I started this unit by researching music video theories (Andrew Goodwin and Carol Vernallis) and analysing 4 music videos of my choice. Th...