Sunday 18 September 2016

Pull Focus



I feel that this clip shows a good example of the 'pull focus' technique. Although a little shakey due to the fact this was hand held and currently still unsure of all the options available on Premiere Pro. The clip is also on the shorter side, and I would have liked for it to have been longer; however the other clip I shot was overexposed making it look unprofessional. The length and exposure of future clips are aspects I will focus on perfecting in order to make my work a higher standard.


This second video is the clip I chose not to add onto the one above, as it is overexposed and even shorter; as well as not displaying the pull focus as clearly as the guitar clip above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Evaluation

I started this unit by researching music video theories (Andrew Goodwin and Carol Vernallis) and analysing 4 music videos of my choice. Th...