Thursday 1 June 2017

Harry Styles - Sweet Creature Music Video Draft





While editing the footage to create my music video, I wasn't feeling particularly connected or feeling the flow of editing. I wasn't enjoying editing and I couldn't see the final product in my head so I decided to stop editing rather than trying to finish a project I wouldn't be happy or proud with and wouldn't look good because I wasn't interested in it.


This is as far as I got in terms of editing this video. I tried to continue but it just wasn't working for me. This video is so short on this post because I was having trouble exporting the video with the whole song so I had to crop the audio to see whether it would let me export it that way; this is why I posted the screenshot at the top to show that I had started edit to the whole song but it just didn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Evaluation

I started this unit by researching music video theories (Andrew Goodwin and Carol Vernallis) and analysing 4 music videos of my choice. Th...