Saturday 20 May 2017

Music Video Plan 2


I decided that my first idea wasn't working for me in any way and chose a new song with a new idea and concept.

New song: Sweet Creature - Harry Styles

For this music video I want it to be narrative based and follow the everyday life of just an average late teen (17-19). But the whole way through the video they are completely infatuated with this individual who turns up anywhere and everywhere only intriguing the main character even more. The love interest or the 'sweet creature' would only be shot from the neck down and from the back so their face is never seen on camera giving the audience a chance to feel as though its them and their crush/love interest and can be interpret in anyway and any sexuality. I like the freedom of interpretation with this music video as it makes it more personal for the audience and easy to engage with.





I highlighted parts of the lyrics to write down specific ideas for specific lyrics in hopes that when it all comes together the shot amplifies the lyrics. Also just to write general ideas and notes for the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Evaluation

I started this unit by researching music video theories (Andrew Goodwin and Carol Vernallis) and analysing 4 music videos of my choice. Th...