Thursday 2 March 2017

Gantt Chart and Planning



This is the timing I aim to work by during the making of my promotional video, I know I won't fully keep the schedule but knowing I have a basic timescale to get things done.


For my promotional video I want to create a professional looking final product that isn't too formal as that would read true to the business I am making it for, and I am making this video to try and attract people to join the dance school. As the dance school is a fun and welcoming environment I want to capture this in the footage. I think that having students of the school give a testimonial of the school will help show that the dance school is a friendly place to be. I want the way I edit the video to show the excitement and happiness present in the dance school.

When I'm editing the separate classes I hope to mix and crossfade to show a link between them and that the students who take part in several classes enjoy them all equal. I want to display each dance style individually, but also show people that the feel of welcomeness runs through all dance styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Evaluation

I started this unit by researching music video theories (Andrew Goodwin and Carol Vernallis) and analysing 4 music videos of my choice. Th...